X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a test.

Just seeing if I can post a pic.

Re: Just a test.

Gee, that was easy [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] If anyone cares, this is a pic I found of some A2's we had sent to us from another center a couple of years ago to part out. They were history. It sure was hot dismembering those machines in the August summer sun! It was worth it though. At least we didn't catch anyone trying to bowl in the parking lot [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd love to see an episode of "Junkyard Wars" on TLC, devoted entirely to seeing what could be made out of a scrapped A2....any suggestions guys? An A.T.V.?.....a swamp buggy?....maybe a cool imperial fighter in the next Star Wars movie....LOL
      parts is parts... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
      Mike
      "cursing at a pinsetter near you..."

Comment

Now that you mention it, you could probably make a SLAMMIN battlebot ... Imagine that rake tube spring slamming a rake shaft down on the victim ... Instant toast [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Kevin

Comment

I was thinking the same thing LOL! I've got a old AVLS (automatic vacuum lane stripper) in the back...mmmmm...combine that with rake compression spring and other hazadous A2 components.....watch out Battlebots here I come! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] (It would definatly be in the "heavywieght division)

Comment

I hope there would be some power lifts or at the very least, old Jetback style ball returns... Be a ~slow~ moving POS cruising on scissordeck rollers!!! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Wonder viscious those scissors could be once sharpened < evil grin >

To h*** with jamming the rake tube into the victim... Use several loaded rake tubes to launch gearboxes across the arena! NOW we're talking entertainment [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Some pulley switching, we could launch pins from the CC belts, too [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Bowling Wars I: A2 mechs vs. 82-70 mechs.
            Thursday at 8:00

Heh heh... Just gotta find a town with ~both~ an AMF ~and~ Brunsick house... and ~both~ out of business, up for salvage [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Sounds like fun to me [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
            Oldsmagnet -- Sidney MT

Comment

Thinking I created a monster in this topic ... LMFAO!!!

An accelerator with a REAL big motor pulley launching manhattan rubber projectiles at 40 MPH, they wouldn't stand a chance.

Hey, ma ... can I go to sidney and play with charlie ... i promise we won't get into trouble [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
              Working...
              X