Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deck compatibility

OK, from other research and posts, I've gatherred the deck wheels are different for the pre 16K machines... I've got machines 90K+, and J80K+, and I've got a stationary and moving deck (spares) stamped 10296. I'm guessing this would have come with the different wheels, the moving deck's not drilled for deckpads (glue-on) or pinfinders. Otherwise they look the same as the newer units, I can't see any immediate differences between that and the J8XXXX that I've got apart right now. Are there any hidden differences here I should be aware of, or should I be able to make a decent spare out of this thing? Thanks, as always [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Oldsmagnet -- Sidney MT

Re: Deck compatibility

According to the parts book (which I have right here) the front and rear rollers are different on #18001 and lower machines. It looks like they use a shoulder bolt instead of a standard one. I assume the inner dia. and possibly the outer dia are different. Also for the earlier models, it is listed as a "wheel and screw assembly", as to the later models listing of a "wheel assembly".

That's about all I can tell from the book though.

I hope this is the roller you mean (steel roller bearing P/N 12-200126 12-200133 12-200132), and not the rubber deck wheels (12-200114)

It's nice to have a book at home, aint it!! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

Re: Deck compatibility

Yeah, those are the same rollers I'm talking about... I'd cleared that part up in a different post (might even have been you that answered? Can't remember, too lazy to look [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] (actually, M$N is too picky to dare opening another window to see right now... so I'll just leave it at that [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] )

Anyway, I'm not too concerned about the wheels, they seem to be a minor SNAFU at best. I'm more concerned about any other minute differences in the older decks that I ~haven't~ heard anything about... I'm hoping there are none... But I want to ask first, anyway...
      Oldsmagnet -- Sidney MT

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
      our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
      Working...
      X