Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS ANY ONE HOME AT BRUNSWICK?

Brunswick is there anyone home? I made a post on this forum nearly 2 months ago about Quality ball lift rod rubber with tread disintegrating after only a month of installation well thought I would let everyone know another lane did the same thing a couple of days ago and I still haven’t heard from Brunswick/Quality from the last time. I hope that someone from Brunswick reads this so maybe they might return my calls. I would not recommend buying from Brunswick if you can avoid it at all because they will not stand by there merchandise all you get is a run-a-round and I don’t have time for that.

DOUG MCFARLANE [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Re: IS ANY ONE HOME AT BRUNSWICK?

run-around?.... I expect that everyday when I get to work [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] ...how about this...who I work for will not buy "better" parts because they rather get the "10%" off "quality" parts....good luck on a responce....and smile..hehe....later

Comment

Doug,
      I would suggest that you contact the parts Company that you bought the rod cover from. As you are aware Brunswick does not sell direct anymore and expect their distributors to handle any warranty issues. I do know that certain lane conditioners can cause problems with some types of lift rod covers. I have seen the type of rod cover you mention and it looks like it should work well but have no experience with it. Rod cover should work for years not months. Good Luck with big B.

EDJ

[ April 03, 2001: Message edited by: EDJ ]

Comment

Gentlemen:
        I certainly think that question has been answered, at least fully to my satisfaction.
        What a wonderful site for us mechanics, to finally get answers, and not from someone whom will say, well let me get back to you.
        JMO.
        Roscoe.
        rfm

Comment

OK...........I give! What happened to the rest of the topic? Censorship?

Ed [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

Never mind! I found it! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]

[ April 08, 2001: Message edited by: Ed Fox ]
          Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
          1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
          First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
          our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
          Working...
          X