Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAS ANYBODY USED THE ZOT ACC. LIFT UPGRADE

I was wondering before I put these i if there any good. Is there any problems with the balls slowing down so they wont make it thru the retarder since the belt doesnt have so much tension at the apex.. or any other prob?????? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

Re: HAS ANYBODY USED THE ZOT ACC. LIFT UPGRADE

I have not used them personally, but I have heard nothing but praise about them.

I'm not currently having any accellerator problems (knock on wood), but have considered purchacing some in the past. (and may in the future)

I talked to one guy who said he bought 1 kit, and had the other fabricated at a machine shop. Seemed to save a little money this way..

Anyway, I'm just rambling... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

I, once, worked for a guy that had an accelerator throwing off it's belt. He tried that lift kit, and has had no problems with it. Looks like they work really well.

Drive Fast, Take Chances

Joey

Comment

msvx,
        i've been using the zot acc. kit for about 2 1/2 years and i installed it in the last 42 lane center i was at and began installing them in a 20 lane center where i did service work, now that i moved to california i'm installing them in the 32 lane center i'm at now, i love them and have had nothing but luck with them. you actually get more life out of your pulleys and belt and that alone is worth the price of the kit.
        best of luck,
        brunsmechanic
        GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Comment

MSVX,

I have had this upgrade kit installed for 7 years and can honestly say that the acc. upgrade kit is one of the best.

Comment

I've had mine on for 2 years now and haven't made an adjustment on them since. It is one less thing to worry about once you install them. I can't believe the difference they make, once you install them you can forget about ever having to adjust another belt. The only time you will work on one is when the belt is so bad you just feel you have to change it.
            In my opinion it's the best upgrade out there.
            Drill
            Drill

David Bolt
            Champaign, IL
            USBC Silver Coach
            IBPSIA BOD
            IBPSIA Advanced
            Technical Certified
            Pro Shops

Comment

Have a 32 lane center and got two more pairs to do. No more tracking problems and plenty of speed to get to power lift. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I have installed 24 lanes of them they work great!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Go with the kit. I've been running 54 lanes for almost 20 years. I have not had an accelerator problem since installing Zot's kit nearly 5 years ago. No more jumping belts! Such a simple answer to a major pain!!!!!

Comment

GO WITH IT!
                    We have installed them in our 16 and 28 lane house and thank they are great. We took our leather retarter hoods out and have had no more busted hubs or balls slamming into the lift. The accelerator belts problems have nearly stopped.

Doug
                    [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Alright you guys [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] ....now,I'm not having any acc. problems currently, but with this much good talk about them, I will have to try out one of these kits this summer. Quick question, have any of you tried to fabricate the straps yourselves? And if so, was it worth it or is it just better to spend the $36 or so. (I was concidering ordering one kit and maybe fabricating the rest.) Thanx.

Comment

A guy told me that he bought 1 and had a machine shop make the rest. Don't know what they charged, but it was MUCH less than $36 a pop.
                        <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                        Working...
                        X