TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• automatic pinsetter service

i just received some upper b/w guide rollers from automatic pinsetter service (aps) and i'm impressed you send them your hubs and they'll recap them for you. they also turn g-box and turret pullies amongst other things. they have good prices and have new parts as well. i was impressed with what they did and thought i'd let you know what they did if you're interested. their number and address is:

automatic pinsetter service
    1016 plainsfield rd.
    oswego, il. 60543

ask for a catalog and price list. if you do tell them that alex at oviedo bowling center refered you.

alex
    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
    Cloth: ShamWow!
    Machine: Johnny 5
    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Re: automatic pinsetter service

HEY DUDE,
    I REMEMBER YEARS AGO WHEN I FIRST BECAME HEAD MECHANIC. I TRIED THAT I CAN NOT REMEMBER IF THATS THEM OR NOT. ANYWAYS, THE RELINED HUBS USED TO FALL OFF. LET ME KNOW HOW YOURS SEEMS TO LAST.
    THANKS
    DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
    I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
    Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
    Working...
    X