TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pit Curtain Brackets

Has anybody used the new 12-2525 curtain mounting bracket made by Quality. It bolts onto the cushion support getting rid of that pain in the rear curtain bracket on the cushion. I have tried them myself and was looking for some input from others on how they are performing.

thanks
    Mike
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc..

Re: Pit Curtain Brackets

Mike,

I have installed two of the afore mentioned Pit Curtain Brackets about 6 months ago. The install was easy and they are still nice and tight, compared to using the traditional hardwarefor the bracket.

Comment

Have you had any concerns or have any problems with the gap between the curtain and the cushion?

Mike
      Mike Wilson
      Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

Mike,

I haven't had any complaints , problems or concerns with it so far.

Comment

Thanks Mainframe, I too have had no problems with them after having a lane converted to them for almost 6 months now. we have started installing them as we make repairs to cusions.

thanks for the info

Mike
          Mike Wilson
          Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

Mike,
            saw your pics of the repaired cushion....very nice. Might be a little difficult for the handicapped welder though [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Jerrid
            and then he said, "on your death bed, you will receive total consciousness" so I got that going for me...... which is nice!

Comment

Got my first set of them yesterday and ordered 4 more sets today. These things are great. Just a note, my distributor tried charging me the kit price for only one bracket (34.?? for each bracket) After a little bitchin, I got them straight that there was 2 brackets in the kit.
              Marty

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
              I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
              Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
              Working...
              X