Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pit Curtain Brackets

Has anybody used the new 12-2525 curtain mounting bracket made by Quality. It bolts onto the cushion support getting rid of that pain in the rear curtain bracket on the cushion. I have tried them myself and was looking for some input from others on how they are performing.

thanks
    Mike
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc..

Re: Pit Curtain Brackets

Mike,

I have installed two of the afore mentioned Pit Curtain Brackets about 6 months ago. The install was easy and they are still nice and tight, compared to using the traditional hardwarefor the bracket.

Comment

Have you had any concerns or have any problems with the gap between the curtain and the cushion?

Mike
      Mike Wilson
      Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

Mike,

I haven't had any complaints , problems or concerns with it so far.

Comment

Thanks Mainframe, I too have had no problems with them after having a lane converted to them for almost 6 months now. we have started installing them as we make repairs to cusions.

thanks for the info

Mike
          Mike Wilson
          Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

Mike,
            saw your pics of the repaired cushion....very nice. Might be a little difficult for the handicapped welder though [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Jerrid
            and then he said, "on your death bed, you will receive total consciousness" so I got that going for me...... which is nice!

Comment

Got my first set of them yesterday and ordered 4 more sets today. These things are great. Just a note, my distributor tried charging me the kit price for only one bracket (34.?? for each bracket) After a little bitchin, I got them straight that there was 2 brackets in the kit.
              Marty

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...
              Working...
              X