Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP CROSS CONVEYOR BELTS

Placed an order for parts last week ,once my parts were recieved noticed that I was sent the rubber C.C. belts instead of the high performance (gray) ones called my vendor and learned that the high performance belts have been discontinued / no longer available. Do any of you know of another company that supplies these belts ?

Re: HP CROSS CONVEYOR BELTS

i beleive murrey international makes an "aggressive" cc belt. brunswick sent me some replacement belt to replace the hp belt and it was black but still had the aggressive top on it and it works just as well. call brunswick and ask for dave dirito he should be able to answer your question.

alex
    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
    Cloth: ShamWow!
    Machine: Johnny 5
    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

I have one set of the gray ones on right now. Agreed, they send pins up like champs, but they are cracking badly after only about a year on the machine, so I'd guess that durability is the issue ... how long have yours been on the machine??

Kevin

Comment

Kevin,

I installed the first set about eight months ago and have been very pleased with the performance of the aggressive belts . They do leave a mess on the Cross Conveyor side and bottom plates , which increases the maintenance of this area of the A/P . I haven't had any problems with cracking though. I have installed about 22 lanes of our 32 lane center so far and would like to eventually complete the house with the gray ones. We will take the effectiveness of this belt over the additional maintenance hands down until something better comes along.

Comment

Kevin,same here with the grey belts.,1 year of service on 2 lanes and they are badly cracked but still move pins very well.I have been using the black agressive belts from the big "B" and they are also super at grabbing pins!Plan on finishing that project soon,only 6 more lanes to go.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
          1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
          First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
          our technician is working full time on another...
          Working...
          X