TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese A-2 Electrical...

Does anyone have the electrical Schematic (spelling) in pdf format? or anything e-mailable?

I just got tasked with a 6 lane center here in Korea, No Scoring...Japanese A-2's They haven't been running for about 10 years... 5&6 are gutted... electrically and mechanical... 1-4 are almost runable... I am stuck till I can get my hands on a good Schematic...

If anyone can help... email is here
    hman@dork.com
    thanks...
    I should be able to get one by monday, but was hoping to look at one today... to clear my head... These machines have been butchered...

also, does anyone have a recommended starting point? I am figuring if I get all the electrical worked out, the mechanical part should just be re-assembly... Got 1 of 6 running today... but electrical is fishy...

[ June 16, 2001: Message edited by: Hman Korea ]
    Machines are better than people... I can fix a machine...

Re: Japanese A-2 Electrical...

SENDING ELECTRICAL CONTROL BOX WIRING DIAGRAM AND SCHEMATIC YOUR WAY... HOPE IT DOES NOT CLOG YOUR EMAIL

HOPE IT HELPS

WOULD LIKE A CLEANER COPY MYSELF IF ANYONE HAS ONE (WOULD BE NICE IF WE COULD GET ONE IN THE REFERENCE SECTION)

Comment

Re: Japanese A-2 Electrical...

Grease Monkey...
      I just want to say thanks... I was able to sleep... My head was so baffled after looking at that mess I have to straighten out... No, you didn't clog my email..
      and Yes, I will be getting my hands on a better copy soon... I will see about scanning them and getting them out to you next week, gonna be away from my computer for about a week... But when I get back I will put them in the mail... Heck Regular mail if you like... Thanks...

Thanks again for all the support!
      Machines are better than people... I can fix a machine...

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
      I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
      Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
      Working...
      X