Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball return "forced" run

Everynow and then we have a ball return that doesn't respond to the pinsetter and does not go on. This is the ball return up front.
    We are thinking about installing a switch that would cause the ball return to operate regardless of the status of the pinsetter. That way when one does not respond to the pinsetter, we can just go flip the switch on.
    Where would such a switch be wired in on the ball return? The ball returns we have say Brunswick 2000 on them. Thanks for reading.
    Howard

Re: ball return "forced" run

Howard. You have 2 relays in your control box up front. One for each pinsetter. Is 1 pinsetter coming on correctly? If 1 is ok and the other one isn't then check this relay, and also check to make sure its getting 24 volts from the pinsetter. There is on cable at the bottom of the electrical box that looks like lamp cord, thats your 24 volts to the ball lift up front. Is it plugged in?

Comment

To install a maintenance switch you will have to remove the double pole singe throw on/off switch and replace it with a double pole double throw switch....the power lines will go to the middle legs of switch and the wires to the relays go to one side.The other side you will have to add wires and they will go to(splice in)the relay output wires.

E-mail me if this doesn't make sence.You will still need to fix the problem...the switches are nice to have we have them on all our lanes,but they should only be used for maintenance and emergency situations

Later
      Peanut
      Peanut

Comment

Sounds to me like you've got a bad wire somewhere. Locate it and replace it.
        Idiocracy

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X