Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new catalogs

Got my new catalog from Brunswick today - a few new items look interesting - first on was ball accelerator pan with a "trap door" in it for pins to fall thru if they go down the ball pan. Trap door was actually just a hole in the pan big enough for the pin to drop thru.Second was the replacement for the deck roller - hard piece of formed urethane.
    Did brunswick do any field testing of these things? Anyone seen any of these?
    Marty

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: marty murphy ]

Re: new catalogs

Hey man...how did you get that catalog because i'd like to get one?

Brandon Adams
    Imperial and Twin Oaks Lanes
    Toledo, Ohio

Comment

Got it direct from brunswick, maybe something to due with the Tech Team thing I paid for.
      Marty

Comment

i'm kinda diggin that new style deck roller. i'd like to give those a try. as for the "new" turret clamp plates, i order a set a couple years ago and it came with the nut already in it like the one in the catalog. they are nice though. makes changing guide wires a snap.

alex
        Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
        Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
        Cloth: ShamWow!
        Machine: Johnny 5
        Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

If the catalog is only for the Tech Team members...I guess the rest of don't need to buy the new fangled doodads that Brunswick has come up with. Guess we don't rate...or is this another one of Brunswicks better ideas?
          TSM & TSM Training Development
          Main Event Entertainment
          480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

I received two of thes catalogues in the last 2 days, one from Brunswick as a tech team member, and one from my distributor who I order parts from (Complete Bowling Service). If you don't have one yet, call your distributor, they should have a supply of them and be sending them to all of their customers.

Russ
            You only need 2 tools...WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40. If it moves and it should't, use the tape.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X