Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 and out

Have a "lane gremlin" I need exterminated...

one pinsetter....sporadic call(maybe 1 or 2 a day)

180 stop....three pins delivered to turret...#3 slot in turret in front of conveyor.....pin gate locked and trip lever in normal untripped position. Machine has recent pin gate latch and strap overhaul with adjustment that seems fine. Only stops in the above-mentioned state and NO other, which clues me in that it has something to do with that position, but I just don't know where else to look.

Any suggestions guys???

Thanks

Mike
    "cursing at a pinsetter near you..."

Re: 3 and out

mike, couple of things maybe bolts that mount spoon,s to turret ring check nut on bottom could be hitting turret frame..check trip arm maybe bent down and hitting top of bolt where front support rod bolts to turret frame or trip arm could be hitting top of deck chute for several reasons... DAN

Comment

ya may want to recheck the pingate strap adj.
      sometimes the adjustment is fine on one high of the indexing cam while on other sides or highs it is not,. especially if you have the old cast indexing cams, believe it or not the old indexing rollers were once metal and could damage the cam if they froze on the stud.

jeff

Comment

An item to check are the bolts that hold the indexing cam to the bottom of the inner turret ring. On the newer styled cams, the bolts tend to loosen up, causing the cam to sag a bit on that side. This would cause the high of the cam to be a little lower than the others, not allowing the strap to come down far enough to catch the roll pin or bolt in the pin gate latch. If you have this problem, try wrapping the threads with some 5 pound test fishing line, melting it slightly with a lighter and then threading the bolt back in. (A poor mans thread locker.) Tends to keep the bolts from backing out again.
        Good luck...
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X