Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Mechanic Switch

I have one pinsetter that the rear mechanic switch does not turn on pinsetter. I am talking about the middle switch on the rear of the wire channel. The pinsetter turns on fine from the counter, but I would like to get this switch fixed as a convenience to me and my co-workers.

My question is this: What are some of the things that I can take a look at to get this problem remedied? I am not very knowledgeable in the eletrical workings of the machine, so please explain the best you can. I realize that the switch could be bad, but I am sure there are other possible problems. I am also positive that you have had similar problem, so someone may have a jump on what problem could be.

All responses will be appreciated.

Thanks-a-bunch,

Joey

Re: Back Mechanic Switch

Joe,
    First,remove power from pinsetter,and remove the small channel plate under your back switches.Take aligator jumpers and jump midle switch.If this turns pinsetter on then you know its the switch.
    If it don't post back and we can go from there.

later,
    Peanut
    Peanut

Comment

Peanut
      In response to your post, you may want to mention after jumping the middle switch you need to plug the power back in for it to run.
      No question you don't need to be told that, but
      some out there may be very new with 0 knowledge.
      We all started there at one time.

R&SL

molligan
      molligan

Comment

Peanut
        In response to your post, you may want to mention after jumping the middle switch you need to plug the power back in for it to run.
        No question you don't need to be told that, but
        some out there may be very new with 0 knowledge.
        We all started there at one time.

R&SL

molligan
        molligan

Comment

That's a good one...I have worked with mechanics that I can picture trying that and wondering why the machine wouldn't go on...LOL
          TSM & TSM Training Development
          Main Event Entertainment
          480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Thanks molligan....

Let us know joe,
            Peanut
            Peanut

Comment

Sorry guys,

I haven't been able to get to that pinsetter yet. We have been swapping out and adjusting our scoring monitors. It will probably be a couple days before I get to take a look at that switch. Please be patient and I will let you know what I find out.

Bye for now,

Joey

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...
              Working...
              X