Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the fire...

well, it's now been over a month since the fire, we still have NO HEAT in the building. Is there any one out there who has had any experiance with this? we are goiing to have some major issues with the lane machines and I HAVE to make sure I get the insurance company to pay for it!!!! Is there any advice on what will need replaced with out question? Is there a company that can come in and do an evalluation of the machines? My head mechanic is a certified brunswick guy, but the insurance company is going to want "another opinion"

thanks
    eric

Re: After the fire...

hey Eric

You can give Tom Schemm a call at 1-888-724-2695.,
    He runs a pinsetter service out of Madison,WI.
    Tom does equipment evaluations, as well as mechanic evals., pinsetter service, and parts and capital equip. sales and installations.... He is a top notch mechanic and equally honest person... Mention my name and I'm sure he can help ya out...[probably help ya out a little cheaper if ya don't... just kiddin...]

jeff kacala

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
    our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
    Working...
    X