Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Century Cushion Support Brackets

I was looking through some old books tonight and I came across a century parts catalogue from 1982. They had a pit cushion support block that looked really cool. It was made to support BOTH sides of the linkages. Does anyone still make these, and did they work?

They were kind of shaped like an "h"

[ December 21, 2001: Message edited by: BrunsAce ]
    <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Re: Century Cushion Support Brackets

oops

[ December 21, 2001: Message edited by: BrunsAce ]
    <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

adam,
      i've seen them in action and they seemed to work pretty well. they were designed to keep the bolt straight that goes through the cushion mount and hold the uniball end. it eliminated the slop even if thb olt came loose. good idea. i'm not aware of anyone that still makes them.

alex
      Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
      Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
      Cloth: ShamWow!
      Machine: Johnny 5
      Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

BrunsAce...They work very well. My previous center has 18 sets of them. Never had to rebuild a one of them nor has the present mechanic there. Century discontinued them around 87 or so due to cost of making them. Today, they would run around $250 a set. If someone still made them, I would be buying them. I have been working on mating 2 units that we use today to simulate the same effect, but I've had problems with binding.
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X