Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deck Now Wont Move Up Or Down

Anyone have any suggestions to the deck not moving up or down..??

Re: Deck Now Wont Move Up Or Down

Is anything else moving? 4 to 1 ? If nothing else is moving, except maybe the clutch, I might think a broken worm shaft, and they can be a lot of fun getting out of the gearbox. Could be, if you have scotch yokes, a broken jack bolt on the end of the plate and the 2 to 1 is not lifting deck up enough to come off the holding hook. Neeed a little more info on this kind of problem. Whare is the deck right now?
    Marty

[ December 31, 2001: Message edited by: marty murphy ]

[ December 31, 2001: Message edited by: marty murphy ]

Comment

if you cannot move the deck up or down check the spring guide tube. spring may be broken and jamming the tube. try moving the rake, if it moves then guide tube may not be the answer. GOOD LUCK

Comment

Thank you this one is resolved..

Comment

What was the problem? Interested in hearing what is was.
          Marty

Comment

If you toggle the deck holding hook at the "wrong" time while the machine is cycling, the deck wont move, but the 4/1 and so forth will be functioning.
            Hard work and determination is the answer to all problems.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X