Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 More Then Were Ok

One more rather frustrating problems is ping going down the ball accel belt and getting lodged at the front. This can be rather time consuming getting all of the balls out of the front.. Any suggestions..

Re: 1 More Then Were Ok

Ken:

Do you have the pin deflector (bungee) cords in place? They minimize the problems with pins getting carried up the lift rods, which is definitely a nuisance:

Kevin

Comment

You could buy the new accel pans brunswick has with the trap door in it, or just cut the hole in the pans that you have, like I am doing. Have not had a pin go into the pans with the hole as of yet, but holding my breath, I can feel it coming soon.
      Marty

Comment

Can you snap off a picture of this, and send me one...

Comment

hi Ken,
          in addition to the bungee cord you should also
          have a fence on the even lane. alot of people take this out because they think it is useless
          but it will prevent 99% of pins in the accelerator.most likely someone bofore you
          took them out.the worst that can happen with
          them in is a pin in the return track which is
          alot easier to clear then one in the dropsweep

good luck,

rich
          the little things cause the big problems

Comment

Pins are dropping off of the turn pan.. down into the track.. and the ball is taking them down the subway all the way to the end... Any help..

Comment

hi ken,
              sometimes that can be caused by a simple thing
              like a broken part tool or something getting
              caught under the turnpan between the turnpan
              and the cross conveyor.if that's not it then
              you have to start checking adjustments
              for the turnpan pinguide and pinwheel. i have also seen a pinwheel that had alot of gunk in
              it hold on to a pin long enough to carry it
              over the pan.
              rich
              the little things cause the big problems

Comment

Ken, I will get a picture and the measurements to you on monday. Its easy to cut the pan with a jigsaw with a good metal blade.
                Marty

Comment

Ken,
                  The easiest way to solve the pins in the underground is to prevent them from making it to the return track. Pin deflector cords do a very good job of this when they are used. However, your problem as you stated is that they are getting there from the turn pan. I would concentrate my efforts on solving the turn pan problem...the underground pins will take care of themselves then...
                  TSM & TSM Training Development
                  Main Event Entertainment
                  480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Thank you we resolved this one with bungee cords.. Across the right side of the turn pan, so that the pins couldnt fall out onto the track.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                    our technician is working full time on another...
                    Working...
                    X