Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get machine to trigger

How can you get a machine to trigger without the time delay board.. We are down 3 lanes because the boards are shot..

Re: How to get machine to trigger

hi ken,
    it's kind of hard to help with this one without
    a little more info.do you have electronic triggering if so what kind.if you have brunswick
    elec triggering and you still have some of the
    old time delays you can put an old one back in
    and stick a jumperwire in the LO cable to get
    the machine to run off of the rake or reset.
    hope this helps,

rich
    the little things cause the big problems

Comment

machines have brunswick time delays.. electronic triggering

[ January 05, 2002: Message edited by: Ken Moonen ]

Comment

Ken,
        If you have electronic triggering, you can wire a relay into the circuit of the triggering system to pull the cycle solenoid. You can wire it into the reset button up front also, but I would recommend putting a fuse in the circuit for the solenoid to avoid burning up the solenoid if a bowler holds the button down too long. It would only be temporary and the machine will cycle too soon on first ball. The other option is to put a delay-on relay in instead of a normal relay, this will get you the delay you will need, but by the time you get done buying what you need, you would have paid for the repairs you need to do. If you need any help setting up this circuit, call me...602-249-1715
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X