Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the board

just wanted to say I think this website is awesome,I've been the business since 1976 machines I work on now are field converted A-2's,serial numbers 400,place that I usta work at were serial number 500's,place I also help out are serial number 9000,anyways,just wanted to say hi to everyone and i'm sure I can add my knowledge on this board,thanks
    Bob

[ January 06, 2002: Message edited by: antiqueman ]

Re: new to the board

Welcome aboard Antiqueman! With the addition of each new member, our over-all knowledge base increases. This allows all of us to have access to the best and brightest in the industry and to tap into the vast experiance of our fellow techs.
    I am sure you will be an asset to our site.

billman
    let me be myself

Comment

Antiqueman:
      It is indeed an awesome site, both for newcomers to the business, as well as us old ,( gentlemen?)
      You will find yourself reliving all your old nightmares, discovered when you were new to the business, with only the manual and intuition to be your guide. It is so great to be able to share knowledge gained thru the years with those just starting out, and to help them through some of the things we found out only through mistakes.
      What makes the site so strong, is the willingness of all to help others, with no holding back.
      It is good reading, every day, entertaining at times, with digressions, but always with good taste. Welcome to the site, with your experience.
      But dont hesitate to share it.
      Your friend in the business.
      Roscoe.
      rfm

Comment

Welcome Antiqueman,
        Im sure you will find Bowltech a most valuable tool for anyone in the industry, We are glad to have you onboard and look forward to you future posts. Remember the only dumb question is one that remains unasked.

Jerrid
        and then he said, "on your death bed, you will receive total consciousness" so I got that going for me...... which is nice!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X