Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Racks

I have a machine that does not detect an emty deck signal, this machine had the turret fram removed and rebuilt in the summer by a mechanic that is no longr at the center. Ever since this, this machine has been doing this. I have adjusted the 180 link, I took off the linage no problem there either. It looks as though the 180 link does not drop fron the actuator link when comming back to 180. If the deck is empty, the machine will just g down to set pins.
    Thanks I would apprecite some ideas, we run the machine with 23 pins for now.
    Thanks to all the Great mechanics that help out. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

Re: Shadow Racks

This sounds too simple to be your problem, but have you looked at the rear acuator on the left side of yur rear interlock cross shaft...The pin going through it that holds the 180 interlock link to it may be caught on your oil pan...
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Eddie:
      Check to condition of the x-washer pin in the set up link ( the one that attaches it to the clutch latch). These pins will get grooves cut into them from the rod, thus not allowing enough clearance for the 180 pin to drop out of the latch as the machine approaches 180.
      Roscoe
      rfm

Comment

Steve,
        The oil pan is off, and all the xpins are brand new.
        Thanks for some of the replys.
        Eddie

Comment

Eddie:

Have you verified that the long link is being released at 270, setting new pins, and that it's not binding? If the shoulder bolt the long link bellcrank mounts on gets bent, it can interfere with proper operation of the long link, and give a constant full deck signal.

Put machine at 270, setting new pins, and verify the freedom of motion of the long link:

Kevin

Comment

Eddie:
            Next step would be to check and make certain strike cam follower is going completly down the cam. Sometimes a flag problem or problems related prevent the cam folower from a clomplete down stroke with the result being the clutch latch does not move far enough forward to release 180 pin.
            Roscoe.
            rfm

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X