Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 Stop During Strike Cycle

We have one lane that 90 stopped during a strike cycle, all the way down to 8.5, then stopped completely, i was puzzled makign sure the belts were good, the left rods erent broken, or he worm didnt break. Then my co worker comes along anf notknowing what to do pulls theout of range lever and the machine naturally reversed, i was uneas y since i was taught that is a no no for anythign else other than out of range. It happned again the OOR Lever did the trick, any idea whats causing it?

Re: 90 Stop During Strike Cycle

Check your detector rod adjustment also your might check your rake crank hook for sloppiness. The roll pins and the holes in the link gets worn. Usually when that happens the pinsetter will dump the pins from deck holding hook height. PJ
    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

I forgot to day it was stopped in the down postion and that 24 has alays had strike detection prolems, when the deection goes out sometiems it detects a strike and sometimes it dont.

Comment

It sounds like the A/P is detecting an OOR pin on the strike cycle, that is why pulling the OOR handle allows the machine to finish its cycle. Check your detector rod adjustment and / or replace and adjust the detector rod. The rod my also be loose at the Deck shaft.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...
        Working...
        X