Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rubber cap for CC pulley

In some catalog I saw a rubber cap you can purchase to put on the CC pulley on the ball return track side on the odd machine to reduce ball damage from hitting the CC pulley after delivery by the ball lift rods. Anybody know what catalog I saw that in? Thanks.
    Howard

Re: rubber cap for CC pulley

Howard,
    That would be in the Zot Pinsetter Parts
    Catalog.

Big Dog

Comment

What I have done is taken some heavy duty carpet and cut a piece the same size as the pulley, punch a hole in the middle and mount it behind the washer and screw. Works for me. PJ
      I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

The only time I've seen a ball hit the CC pulley was when the lift rods were out of adjustment. If the ball is hitting the pully, back off on the nut on the bumper to bring the lift rods closer to the ball wheel at the top. The ball should roll off the top of the rods, not fly. The gap between the bumper and the nuts should be 9/16" with a ball at (not on) the top of the lift. If this gap is too small, it can cause the ball to ramp off the rods and into the pully .
        <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X