Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Pan Wipes

Ed,
    Just got the rest of my turn pan wipes in today, those are nice! seem very durable and easy to change. Man that is one BIG accelerator wipe. The only problem I can see is losing revenue from my lustre kleen [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Oh yeah I had to fight my "B" over the ritz bit crackers though LOL.

Thanks again,
    Jerrid [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

[ February 07, 2002: Message edited by: jerrid ]
    and then he said, "on your death bed, you will receive total consciousness" so I got that going for me...... which is nice!

Re: Turn Pan Wipes

No problem Jerrid. O-ya...the crackers...thats a new marketing idea of mine. What it means is that my products are all of that AND a bag of chips. What do you think...will it work? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

[ February 08, 2002: Message edited by: Ed Fox ]
    Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Thats a good idea Ed,
      If I order over $200.00 could ya throw in a couple of T-Bones? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Jerrid
      and then he said, "on your death bed, you will receive total consciousness" so I got that going for me...... which is nice!

Comment

turn pan wipes? Tell me about them. We used to just use a shop towel and clothespins. That worked good but the turn pan add-on gizmo, whatever it is called, poked holes through the towel. I am very interested in the turn pan wipes you are referencing. Thanks.
        Howard

Comment

Howard, it's on its way!!

Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Charlie
            Can you get me some paperwork on this stuff???

jeff
            Superbowl/Appleton/WI

Comment

Hi Jeff! I was going to call you next week about it. I'll get one out to you tomorrow!!

Talk to you in a week or so.

[ February 09, 2002: Message edited by: Ed Fox ]
              Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Here is a pic of these babies!!!! Still waitin for that T-bone LOL. j/k

Jerrid

Comment

We got the sample yesterday. Thanks, but according to the pic here, we put ours on backwards. The most of our wipe is on the right side. My son, who is 11 put it on and it sure looked like that is the way it went on. We used a couple of clothespins to keep it in place. But if we would have put it on correctly we probably wouldnt have needed them. We will turn it around tomorrow. Thanks!
                  Howard

Comment

i have thought about trying the turn pan wipes but i could never convince myself that they wouldn't cause turn pan jams. thinking that it would cause a pin to hesitate when trying to enter the x-conveyor. maybe i'll give them a try.

alex
                    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
                    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
                    Cloth: ShamWow!
                    Machine: Johnny 5
                    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

We turned the wipe around the way it is supposed to be. We actually had it inside out. Gee, I didnt have any trouble getting dressed that morning! Anyway, we got it on and put a couple of clothespins on just to make sure. We are anxious to see how it works.
                      Howard

Comment

I have been running mine for about 2 weeks now and not 1 turn pan jam. Seems to make the pins fly up the cross conveyor as well, I guess they really keep the oil off em'. I usually keep em on for about 2 days then wash them or I guess you could just do like Howard and flip em inside out [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Jerrid

Comment

Just got one in today ...Thanx Charlie..
                          tried to get it on the machine but the owner was feeling a bit incontinent today, so he borrowed it... Will get tomorrow...[I apologize if any ill feelings were derived from this post regarding, Charlie,EBN, or my center owner... they were not intended...

again thanx Charlie

jeff

Comment

Did'nt hurt my fellings Jeff...I dont even know what the ...what ever the word was....means... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img] ...math wasnt one of my better subjects.....enligsh was my best... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: Ed Fox ]
                            Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

...no turn pan jams from the wipe we have. Checked it yesterday and still doing fine.
                              Howard

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...
                              Working...
                              X