Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pinsetters brunswick

Interesting random problem????
    While cycling machines thru after running the Phoenix, I've noticed that occasionally I'll get a machine to go directly to second ball after it has correctly detected a strike and set a new rack of pins.... 48 lane center... been tracking this for about two months now.... not the same lanes every time.... some days 8 machines the next 6 days nothin..., does not seem to make a difference if they are turned on with scoring or mechanic's switch... sometimes I swear I can hear the new pin solenoid cash in when cycling...
    most of the machines are field converted with cast surfaces on the disc's and surfaces in the detector. Is it time I rebuild them and install roller bearings and new discs'... Oh yes of course it doesn't happen while I sit on it to watch for it...
    thanx

jeff

Re: pinsetters brunswick

Jeff,
    Are you sure that the foul lights are turned off? If the foul lights are left on when oiling the processor boards on some lanes will keep that foul in memory until the machines are reset and then it indicates the foul and swithes to second ball. Doesn't do it all the time but like yours some do it and some don't.

Comment

Re: pinsetters brunswick

JEFF,
      MINE DO THAT TO, FRAMEWORX SCORING, I ALSO HAVE SEEN TIMES IF A CORRECTION HAD TO BE MADE, OR A REBOOT THE DARN THINGS WILL DO THAT. THAT IS THE NEW PINS SOLONOID YOU HEAR. IT GETS ENERGIZED WHEN IT SHOULD NOT BE. AND LIKE YOU SAID IT DOES NOT HAPPEN ALOT VERY LITTLE. I DON'T RECALL MINE DOING IT WHEN I CYCLE PINSETTERS THOUGH. I DO BELIEVE MINE HAVE DONE IT WHEN IT WAS TURNED OF FOR DEADWOOD OR SOMETHING, THEN TURNED BACK ON. I WAS WONDERING IF IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE BALL DETECTS, THEY ARE POWERED UP ALL THE TIME, AND OUR OILING MACHINES GO BY THEM.
      THE MASTER
      DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
      our technician is working full time on another...
      Working...
      X