X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MASTERMIKE
    replied
    Re: 5 Pin Lifts Turret Cam up

SOUNDS LIKE YOU MIGHT ALSO NEED TO CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR TURRET IS LEVEL. MAYBE DECK HEIGHT IS TO HIGH, DECK HEIGHT BEING HIGH CAN CAUSE 5 PIN PROBLEMS
    THE MASTER

Leave a comment:

• Steve Stafford (JBEES)
    replied
    Re: 5 Pin Lifts Turret Cam up

The first thing to look at is the type of bolts holding the cam to the turret ring. Are they button head cap screws or do you have something else in there. Anything else but button heads can get caught on the head of a pin and cause the pin to lift the turret and black the machine out. Next time it happens, take note of what the head of the pin is caught on. Good luck...

Leave a comment:

• Pinhead
    started a topic 5 Pin Lifts Turret Cam up

5 Pin Lifts Turret Cam up

I have two machines that occasionally will Jam the 5pin only (not across chute) but its strait up n down in the chute but offset so that it lifts the turret cam up thus blacking out.The 5 pin will be tilted in the chute it looks.How in the heck does this happen?It will happen in a Murray chute or a Bruns chute doesn't matter what kind.And there will be no other pins jammed,And this happens when the deck is Full only.Thanks for any replies......:_)

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
Working...
X