Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOH!

The other night while I was working, I had a 180 on 33. Machine had mult pins across deck. I cycled the machine to 270 and I noticed the deck didn't shift to set pins. I jumped down and saw that the moving deck cable was off 3 of the pully's. I went to put it back on and had a lot of slack. Duh, the moving deck is still in it foward position.(This is during league BTW) I look at the g rollers and plates, and the rollers are as they would be at 0 degrees. I try to push the deck reward but it is very stiff. Well to make a frusterating night short, the 1,2,4,7 scissors were caught in the spotting fingers. WTF is that about? How did that happen? I was able to bend the 2,4,and 7 back into place after clearing the jam. Unfortanatly the 1 pin scissor broke. Any ideas what caused this to happen?
    Hard work and determination is the answer to all problems.

Re: DOH!

Do you have auto OOR kits?

If so, you probably had an OOR, and the holding hook failed.

The OOR pin fell over when the deck came up. When it came back down, the scissors were closed and any standing pins would then mess up the scissors just like you described.

The OOR kits are great, as long as you keep up on your adjustments.
    <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
    our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
    Working...
    X