Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball lift problems

I have a power lift that has been giving me problems. the belt slips when lifting a ball. it does not matter how heavy or what type of ball.
    the lifts use the flat belt and are slipping on the large round pulley. iv'e replaced the belt with two differnt new belts same problem. I have
    also tried two springs on the tensioner. does anyone know any solutions to my problem. any help
    would be appreciated.

Re: ball lift problems

Jaysen:
    I have had great results with switching to the v-belt conversion. Not much more expensive than a single flat belt, fact is I like them more than the poly-V drive. Quality has them listed.
    Roscoe.
    rfm

Comment

Sounds like it's too tight in the center of the lift. You can put 3/8 washers in the ceter if the lift between the the braces and the sides, one on each bolt. When you do it make sure you do the front and the back. There are 12 bolts all together. This will open the belly of the lift a little. The reactive resins tend to get stuck in there the most.

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
      Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Put on black Quality V tires..... Less pressure...long lasting.

Comment

Jaysen,

What tires are you using. This would also help us in solving your problem. I work in 2 centers and 1 of them had to use a different tire for upper and lower lifts. Especially for the reactive resins as Ed says.

msbowl [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Quote:]Originally posted by Mr. 800:
            Put on black Quality V tires..... Less pressure...long lasting.[/QUOTE]

How would you know MR Shur-Pik?

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
            Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X