Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 180 Link

What would knock the 180 rod up and out of adjustment by 1"? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] I got called in to a machine that would cycle when the pins were delivered to the deck. The 180 rod was about 1" too high, and I don't know how it got that way. I re adjusted it and all's well. I'd just like to know how it got this way.

And yes it was tight on both ends. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Re: 180 Link

Sounds like you need to do some preventive maint on all of you're machines, it sucks when you gotta clean up after some one elses mess but thats why youre the King huh?? lol good luck on you're new adventure. P.S get a good pin chaser to help you out!

Comment

sorry wrong post before stupid cpu of mine. ????? maybe when some one was back there before tryin to fix something and didn't know what they were doing they did something to cause you're problem, you gotta watch some of those pin chasers to make sure there doing thins right.

Comment

it could have been a pin riding on the deck standing up near the deck chute. Or a pinchaser error. They never tell all.

Comment

It also could of been adjusted by someone else and you where never told. Seen this happen!! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

msbowl [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
          1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
          First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
          our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
          Working...
          X