Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACHINE RECYLES ITERMITTENTLY

MACHINE RESETS TO 2nd BALL ONCE IN AWHILE AND THEN RESETS 1st OR 2nd BALL. THIS HAPPENS IN NO PARTICULAR SEQUENCE.WE HAVE ZOT ELECTRONIC TRIGGERING.IT IS A BRUNWICK A MINI MACHINE.

Re: MACHINE RECYLES ITERMITTENTLY

Need more information... Do you have electronic triggering? A machines or A2? Have you checked the shotgun trip latch adjustment? Do you have a worn roll pin on the clutch reset lever? A worn or missing spring? Please post some more details.
    The long term cost of inaction is greater than the percieved short term convenience.

Comment

Brunswick A mini machine???mini???what is this?
      TSM & TSM Training Development
      Main Event Entertainment
      480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

I know nothing about Brunswick mechanicals but I do know that "ghost cycling" can be caused by a short in your recycle circuit, anywhere from the plug on your control box to the recycle switch on your ball return and in any scoring/triggering that is attached to it.

If you have A's or old A-2's, the wiring insulation has probably gotten brittle and if it's moved at all a piece can crack off, exposing the wire.
        Also, the wire might have found it's way into the ball track and gotten damaged.
        Or, a connection may be bad where scoring/triggering attaches to it (scotch locks or wire nuts usually) or where the scoring/triggering wires terminate at their control boxes, so check on all that.
        Some centers have a button at the old control center that you can push to cycle the machine. If you do, it might be that switch gone to hell.

Just for fun, you might want to replace your recycle switch on the ball return and pull a new 2-conductor through from it to the machine.

Good luck, I hope it's as simple as that.
        Chaddo

Comment

Cloverleaf,
          Change your magic eye with another lane.....make sure you have 4 leds with the sensor lined up.
          If you have A quick drop rake mini kits check your trigger linkage adjustment,make sure your cushion pivots not binding.
          Peanut
          Peanut

Comment

Chad?? In this forum??

You feeling all right there bud??? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
            <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

It was caused by bad connection on zot electric eye I'm guessing. When zot was disabled problem went away. My experience with these units is that usually if everything is unplugged then plugged back in they then work. (as long as they are aligned)

Comment

JBEES:
                A mini was a method to convert A's to a/2 pit cushion and rake trip mech. Enabled one to do this without cutting kickbacks.
                Roscoe.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X