Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reversed Shotguns

Does anyone have some pictures of A pinsetters with reversed shotguns.

Peanut
    Peanut

Re: Reversed Shotguns

Masternut.
    In he early eighties, I converted 7 different centers to the configeration you mentioned. Don't have any pics, other than a old newspaper clipping outlining the mods.
    If you want one, I could take a pic for you.
    Roscoe.
    rfm

Comment

Is the reverse shotgun something different. Never seen one in the years Ive been doing this [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img] . Curiousity has gotten me.

msbowl [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Roscoe,
        Please send all info you can...

Also your snubber plates are great,thanks for letting me try one,I will be converting as soon as time allows.

Peanut
        Peanut

Comment

OK I'll bite...why would someone want to reverse a shotgun?

And what is this new snubber plate you mentioned...did I miss something?
          TSM & TSM Training Development
          Main Event Entertainment
          480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

so why would you reverse the shot gun?
            Thank You All! For All the prayers and and the out pouring of good spirits in my time of need greatly appreciated!

Comment

So whats with all the old posts being drummed up??????? Is somebody BORED ?????LOL

Comment

no just found some good posts that never got finished or were good info that I read along time ago and when went through again thought they might be good info for future referance!

Sorry I'll stay out of the archives once I finish reading them just found some interesting stuff in the archives thought I'd share what was a vaulable tool here on bowl tech all the info is priceless!
                Thank You All! For All the prayers and and the out pouring of good spirits in my time of need greatly appreciated!

Comment

i would like to see a pic of this reversed shotgun. i thought the original A machines did not have shotguns.

Comment

Keep on bringing them old threads back! Alot of good info posted back then.

I remember this thread and never did know what it was all about. Peanut? Roscoe? A little enlightenment for us if you will?
                    <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

Roscoe...why did you reverse the assembly?

Did the other end fit in the rake lift shaft?
                      TSM & TSM Training Development
                      Main Event Entertainment
                      480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

I have some pics somewhere of this I will try to find them...they are on another hard drive so it may take a while.
                        Peanut

Comment

Steve:
                          They were mounted om Model A's. The small end fit into the A's C lever and used a 12-100104 shaft as a retaining nut to which was affixed the cable tripping mechanism. Originaly developed to stop pins out on slower tripping AMF scoring, but worked so well it was put on many model A's. This was in late 70s.
                          Roscoe
                          rfm

Comment

This is also why ZOT has a cut-away shotgun version for their model-A quick rake drop conversion.
                            "Efficiency is, doing better what is already being done!"
                            Pinsetter Technical Services 214-505-7663

Comment

Humm, I would like to see that too......
                              Please.....follow the instructions!!

John
                              804-240-4982

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X