Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pin damage

Some of my machines, A's, have been marking up pins. They leave small cuts on the bellies and about 1-2 inches from the bottoms. What part of the machine is causing this?

Re: pin damage

Are you using the metal turn pan cams? If so check and see if they are sharp and causing the problems, you might want to check your pin guide wires as well.

Drill
    Drill

David Bolt
    Champaign, IL
    USBC Silver Coach
    IBPSIA BOD
    IBPSIA Advanced
    Technical Certified
    Pro Shops

Comment

Re: pin damage

If the cuts are horizontal they are hitting the turret clutch pulley at the #9 pin position. Check the turret clutch pulley to see if little white pieces of plastic is accumalting on it.
      You have to adjust your spoons and wires.
      Check the Brunswick service manual, there is a section on this problem.
      John B
      ------------
      just fix it

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
      our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
      Working...
      X