Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pin damage

Some of my machines, A's, have been marking up pins. They leave small cuts on the bellies and about 1-2 inches from the bottoms. What part of the machine is causing this?

Re: pin damage

Are you using the metal turn pan cams? If so check and see if they are sharp and causing the problems, you might want to check your pin guide wires as well.

Drill
    Drill

David Bolt
    Champaign, IL
    USBC Silver Coach
    IBPSIA BOD
    IBPSIA Advanced
    Technical Certified
    Pro Shops

Comment

Re: pin damage

If the cuts are horizontal they are hitting the turret clutch pulley at the #9 pin position. Check the turret clutch pulley to see if little white pieces of plastic is accumalting on it.
      You have to adjust your spoons and wires.
      Check the Brunswick service manual, there is a section on this problem.
      John B
      ------------
      just fix it

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Pin Damage
        by Guest
        What is the usual age for everyone's pins? The general age for our pins are around 1 year and that is pushing the limit. Another bowling center in the area can make their pins...
        03-03-1999, 05:40 PM
      • maintenanceman
        damage
        by maintenanceman
        hey guys. for a few weeks now i have had this damage to my bowling pins from 1 lane. this is the second load of pins that look like this in just a week or two. i have checked...
        01-31-2011, 10:43 PM
      • Robtaka
        pin damage
        by Robtaka
        I am sorry for my ignorance ..But I have brunswick A machines and they are damaging the head of the pin with a ring around it as well as some lanes have a ring around the belly...
        02-13-2009, 03:02 AM
      • cabber
        Pin damage Xli edge.
        by cabber
        All 20 pins show the same circle around the pinbelly. I can't find any pin pieces in the pinsetter. Anyone seen this before ?
        04-12-2017, 01:52 AM
      • Hanging Bananas
        plastic pin guts in turret
        by Hanging Bananas
        On a certain lane, we noticed a lot of single pins falling over after setting deck of ten pins. Moving deck seemed to be shifting fine.

Found most of the pins have...
        07-31-2002, 03:22 PM

Help-broken Part

my crew was clearing a pin jam when the part fell on to the pin-deck. no enough experience to know where this is or what it's called. looking for help so we can order the part...

Qubica VDB Battery Replacement Part 2.

Greeting all.
      I am sharing a link for a video, part 2, on how I replaced the battery in a Qubica VDB unit.
      Thanks for looking.
      Bolton454

Pin Damage

I have GSX pinsetters just over one year old. Just one of my machines is causing this damage to my pins. I have already adjusted the pin deflector boards to cover the bottom bolts...

Making TDM's adjustable.

I have some machines that the time delay cycles like right now when machine is triggered instead of the 3 sec delay. Would like to put in a potentiameter to correct this. Does...

Gold Crown Masking Unit

Here are some photos of a Brunswick Gold Crown single masking unit that I refurbished. I stripped off the old orange vinyl skin and used it to make a template for the new green...
      Working...
      X