Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 180's

I have a problem with one of my Brunswick "A" pinsetters. It seems that when it comes out of 180 with a load of pins, the machine blinks off and on. I have checked the upper and lower moving deck cables for ware and they show none. I have also ran the machine with either of the geneva plates off and this does not help. The deck does not have any visible binds or anything like that so i am stumped.

Re: 180's

Blinking when the deck shifts comes from a set of weak springs in the deck jam tube, or possibly the microswitch is tilted slightly away from the button on the tube.

If the button dips downward when the deck shifts (you can see the x-washer on the end of the pin dip), you need a new set of springs in the tube:

Kevin

Comment

R2 - check out your turret jam m/sw (at the back end of the turret. If the switch is only just made with the weight of pins in the turret it could be "bouncing" on/off when the pins are released to the deck & the machine comes out of the 180. Maybe your pinlight cable is getting caught by the rake arms on the way back & causing a flicker.

Comment

Kevin is propably correct here. I had some A's with serial numbers under 1000. I ended up replacing most of the springs on my machines. Just watch the pin when the machine leaves 180...you will probably see it jump down as the deck shifts rearward. Check it out and let us know...good luck
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X