Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pinsetter cleaner?

i just started using brunswicks automatic pinsetter cleaner. the stuff works greeat but customers and employees are complaining about the smell after 5 minutes of use. does anone know of any thing that works well and doesn't leave a residue? i'm thinking that i may try the dba machine cleaner. just a thought. thanks

alex
    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
    Cloth: ShamWow!
    Machine: Johnny 5
    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Re: pinsetter cleaner?

I tried that stuff you are using and did'nt care much for it,i'll stay with my CV88 cleaner...it works super!!A little goes a long way.
    Just my opinion.
    Use what you have to,to get it through the shift then fix it right.Do it right and live through the night...Safety first!

Comment

We use "Agitene" from graingers. $47.50 for 5 gallons.

Peanut
      Peanut

Comment

Murrey makes a great pinsetter cleaner that leaves no residue. PS 99. Give it a try...
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

I use Petro Free in my parts cleaner. It is easy on your hands and really cuts the grease just like petroleum based products and doesn't stink. From AMF products.
          John B
          ------------
          just fix it

Comment

Hey master nut...are you doing some side work down near say....Shallote,NC...just curious if it is you.
            Why yes, we wax them everyday!

Comment

Agitene from Grangers - great stuff in the parts cleaner, never thought about putting it in a spray bottle and using on the machines. I know what I will be doing on monday.
              Marty

Comment

u know what i use langlo plus lane stripper on our machines it does no damage to the machie but it cleans very well and its easy on the hands.
                If it's meant to move use WD-40 ..... If it's meant to stay USE ALOT OF DUCT TAPE :P

Comment

I'll tell you what works great, if you can find it, is foaming simple green in the aerosol can.

My second choice for the pinsetter would be the dba 6040 stuff. Works well and cleans up easy. Smells like oranges.
                  <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

We use a Zep product. It is a machine parts cleaner and we have never had any problems. It might smell a little rought, but after awhile it will make your machine look shiny and new. It is great stuff.. It is non flammable and it works great on anything that you want to clean. It works on any parts, or chutes that you want to clean. Also, any electrical parts that we want to clean Zep has a great line for them. We have hardly any problems with Zep products.

Brian

Comment

I just found another great cleaner. Greased lighting. Man this stuff really works good. It's like the old power cleaner or chemezz we use to use years ago. You spray it on and you don't have to agitate it with a brush just wipe it off and everything shines like new. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
                      John B
                      ------------
                      just fix it

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                      our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                      Working...
                      X