Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinsetter lights

Which A/A2 pinsetter deck lights work best with the frameworx scoring system? I replaced a deck light with another bulb today and it made the pins look alot whiter and brighter. Most of the pinsetters have chroma 50 bulbs in them. I will see if it effects the scorers during cosmic tonight.

Sharpie

Re: Pinsetter lights

Sharpie,

We use F40SP65 lamps. They provide excellent light making the pins appear cleaner and brigther. It also provides light along the back row of pins reducing scoring issues with Frameworx camera's.

Comment

You can get the F40SP65 light at granigers #2F063.
      Lowes has also started carring this color bulb.

Peanut
      Peanut

Comment

Thank you for the responses. I will be getting some of them when I order a case of bulbs Monday. The bulb I put in seemed to work fine.

Sharpie

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X