Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spinning ball eliminator

Has anyone tried the spinning ball eliminator kit that slows the ball wheel way down and has a couple of metal pieces welded or rivit to the ball wheel?With this kit the rod covers are removed too.It seems to work real well but it is rather expensive,I believe it is 550.00 per kit.

Re: spinning ball eliminator

are you reffering to the "ballchaser"? if so it went way of the dinosaurs.

alex
    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
    Cloth: ShamWow!
    Machine: Johnny 5
    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

It is still out there but is called the ball call eliminator. Yes it is very expensive. We don't have that many ball calls to afford to spend that much. They have a web site of the same name as above.

Comment

Yes, it is the "ball call eliminator"I was talking about.

Comment

I couldn't see that coming back as ball calls are around 1-2 a night.

Drill
          Drill

David Bolt
          Champaign, IL
          USBC Silver Coach
          IBPSIA BOD
          IBPSIA Advanced
          Technical Certified
          Pro Shops

Comment

If you want to buy one and send it to me, I'll try it out for you free of charge!!! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
            <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X