Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Problem, HELP

Machine is at 180 waiting for pins. 10 pins delivered to the deck, kicks out of the 180 but the deck doesn't shift when it goes to the floor.

Deck comes back up with the full 10 pins, you cycle the machine, it locks in a 180 and you manually trip the 180 link and then the deck goes back down and shifts properly to release the 10 pins.

It will do it this way every time. Why will it not shift after delivering the 10 pins from the turret? Then, will shift when you cycle it again and kick the 180 link?

HELP PLEASE!!!! Need this machine in hours.

Re: Urgent Problem, HELP

1) Check the flag adjustment
    2) Replace the small spirol pin D shaft11-360264
    3) Small pins on 1:1 cover that set into mounting
    plate get loose and jam the flag.
    You can punch the pin back in and use some gasket
    sealer to hold it in until you replace the 1:1 cover.
    http://www.bowlingcomputersolutions.com

Comment

Thanks Mike

I will try all those fixits. I have checked the flag adjustment. It was a 1/4" and I adjusted it down to 1/8" and it didn't seem to help.

I have never seen this problem where the deck would shift if you kicked the 180 link and wouldn't shift if the turret deliverd the pins and kicked out of a 180.

Could there be a problem with the detector rod adjustment too? Because right now this machine when it gets an out-of-range, you can not clear it by pulling the hook.

Comment

Call my work (thunder bird lanes) and ask Connie for my cell # if you need more help on this.
        215-464-7171
        http://www.bowlingcomputersolutions.com

Comment

Pinsetter, I had a problem like that tonight, a new guy who we're training say's to me "I'll get it" (the oor) and I said "ok (like a dummy)" well lets just say when I went back there to finally help him (2 mins during glow bowl) he was hanging from the oor link telling me it wont clear, I almost flipped out on him, but I didn't. I can be fixed, then I started to wonder why? so I cleared the oor and now I have a similar problem. I too would like to know the answer.

soon to be great [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/usflag.jpg[/img]

Comment

I believe your oor problem is a different problem. I don't think its related to your deck shifting problem. Look real close again at your flag, and make sure the 1 to 1 cover pins and your allen mounting bolts for the 1 to 1 cover didn't come out. Something is blocking your deck from shifting. Another common problem is that maybe a deck chute bolt came loose or a spotting finger bolt came loose and this can cause the moving deck from shifting. Be VERY CAREFUL with this because if a loose bolt has fallen and is jamming the deck, when you dislodge it the deck will shift. Whatever the problem, DON"T panic. You'll find the problem.

Comment

I forgot to mention that there is 1 allen bolt in particular at the bottom of the 1 to 1 cover that can come out and cause the moving deck cam follower not to move freely back and forth. (12-100313) This HAS TO move back and forth because it controls the back and forth motion of the scissor deck. Take your deck down to 270 with a empty deck and remove the deck cable. That is the best way to check the movement of the moving deck cam follower. Good luck.

Comment

Since this happened to me I would bet this is your problem. The spiral pin was split in two so it looked okay till I pounded it out.

2) Replace the small spirol pin D shaft 11-360264

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X