Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto. Out of range kits

Where can i get the automatic out of range kits?
    For now i'd like to try one or two,boss likes the idea alot.I know some are more pricey than anothers,i don't see it in any book.
    Thanks!
    Use what you have to,to get it through the shift then fix it right.Do it right and live through the night...Safety first!

Re: Auto. Out of range kits

Quality bowling used to sell them,I have not looked in their catalog lately so i am not sure if they still do or not.

Comment

As far as I know Quality does have them. I would strongly recommend the kits if you have high open bowling or alot of groups and company parties that deadwood isn't an issue.

Mark
      Mark
      (919) 757-1789

Comment

i got mine from jcp in new york , they had used in stock . they are ok, i haven't had to mess with them too much since i installed them but they can be a pain to get working.

Comment

Quality sells them for $40.00 each. Part # is 12-1060. They work really good. We have 3 centers for a total of 94 machines and they all have them on them. Our fourth center which is being built as we speak has 28 machines that will also have them on there. Saves a lot of time. Even if you have league bowlers, getting deadwood is not an issue. I would recommend them for all machines. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

notnikle- heard from a friend that when you install the auto oor, the machine gets more difficult to manover and to pull the belts back when you get a deck jam, is this correct?

Comment

Gearhead,I have them in 2 centers(36 lanes)and they are well worth the money.About the only trouble I've had is when installing make sure that you do not overtighten the locknut on the new bolt that you install with the kit.It can cause problems with your sweep hook but once you start using them I think you will like them.

Dave

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gearhead:
                [QB]Where can i get the automatic out of range kits?
                Call Tom Schemm at 888 724-2695, he has a good supply.

ED J.

Comment

in my opinion i think the Auto oor are a pain in the butt unless you have them installed perfectly but maybe its just me lol
                  nothing better then duck tape and bailing wire LOL

Comment

i agree they are a pain take that 40 bucks and buy bearings with it

Comment

I have had the Auto OOR kits installed for about ten years now with no problems ,when the kit was about $ 24 US dollars. It is a great upgrade and eliminates a uneccessary machine stop, which improves your FPS.

Comment

HEY GEARHEAD
                        I LOOKED AT YOUR PROFILE AND IT DOESNT SAY WHERE YOU ARE FROM, IF YOU ARE SOMEWHAT CLOSE OR IN THE AREA (TOLEDO OHIO) STOP IN AND SEE MY O.R. KITS.
                        HAND MADE, STRAIGHT ROD WIRE AND FLAT METAL.

JEFF KUHNLE
                        TWIN OAKS LANES
                        TOLEDO OHIO
                        WE ARE NOW REALLY TWIN OAKS LANES.

Comment

The kits do require a little work to get right, but who needs to chase OORs during open bowling?? During leagues, we clear the deadwood ... open play, just shoot it.

Jeff:

WIll be at Imperial for elk's national weekend of March 8 ... Give me directions by e-mail, I'll stop in If time permits:

Kevin

Comment

Crazy Swede....no way putting on the automatic oors doesn't make deck jams harder to clear. They don't have any effect on belts, or any other problems or parts. It is just a hook that grabs the pin on the hook selector and keeps the rake from sweeping when the machine detects an out of range. They are well worth the money and not hard to adjust or keep adjusted.

Comment

Just something to remember when installing these kits. 1) Don't overtighten the locknut, leave the hook a bit loose so it can move properly. 2)Use the washers included with the kit to space the hook over and get it in line with the pin on the hook selector.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X