Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about Qubica scoring?

Our center is considering the Qubica scoring system can you all give us your thoughts good and bad about this system.

Thanks
    Doug

Re: What do you think about Qubica scoring?

doug
    qubica is the ill s**t, kid. it's a great system. it has a ton of options and is reliable. parts tend to be backordered at times but lately they have been doing very well. it's a breeze to troubleshoot. if you have any specific questions give me a call at the center. 407.366.5000.

alex
    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
    Cloth: ShamWow!
    Machine: Johnny 5
    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

They put it in at the castaway a year or so ago. It has been ok as far as reliablity but overall I am not that impressed with it.Probably the best thing is that the you can run brackets one of the worst things is that the screens are too busy for my liking.

Comment

Go with it! We have it in all of our BMA centers that is owned by Patrick Cineillo(WIBC Proprietor of the Year). I myself work at Coral Lanes, and I can gladly say that its well worth it. Very user friendly. It's what automatic scoring should be.

Ian

Comment

well i just thought i would put my 2 cents in even though it has nothing to do with that scoring system all i have to say is DONT PURCHACE 12 STRIKE THEY ARE EVIL EVIL PEOPLE just thought you should know that bit of info
          nothing better then duck tape and bailing wire LOL

Comment

John, why are you bad mouthing Twelve Strike?? Looking at your profile says you have AMF Boss scoring. Just interested in your thoughts, and Ian, I would hope it was in all of Pats centers, isnt he the president of "Q"?
            Marty [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
            56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
            2 Kustodian Walkers
            http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

Good Job, i was hoping someone on here knew that. Yes he is the president of Qubica. Nice job marty

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by John W.:
                well i just thought i would put my 2 cents in even though it has nothing to do with that scoring system all i have to say is DONT PURCHACE 12 STRIKE THEY ARE EVIL EVIL PEOPLE just thought you should know that bit of info
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Never knew that about myself. Hrmm. Learn something new everyday.

You're only on your 5th post since you signed up 25 Feb 2003 and you're already up to no good? To much idle time I guess, especially at 2:00am.

Charles.

--
                Twelve Strike

Comment

Qubica is a very good scoring system, we've been using it for a few years on 24 lanes with A-2's and we have not had any serious problems with it. It was a very good investment,I would recomend it to any Center.

soon to be great [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/usflag.jpg[/img]

Comment

Just my two cents:

Qubica = Quality

We have the Qubica scoring, and I think it's awesome! Love the graphics, and colorful screens. Not much in the way of problems, just the usual hard drive swap once in a while (make sure you've got surge protection in your house!).

Go with the Qubica masking units, as well. Prettiest I've ever seen.

Doug

Comment

Ok I would like to apolagize for what I said about 12 strike. It was heddon that was junk,but I thought 12 strike was heddons new name after the bankruptcy.. Once again I apolagize charles.. And yes I have boss Scoring witch works good with Advantage back office
                      nothing better then duck tape and bailing wire LOL

Comment

We have had Twelve Strike Scoring for the past seven years and I could not ask for the scoring to work any better or their people to be any nicer. And that is my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                        Working...
                        X