Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunswick A indexing problem

I have one machine (straight a), that intermittenly double indexes. The result is I do not load the nine pin, it's always the nine pin & it does if about 20 percent of the time, any suggestions ?

Re: Brunswick A indexing problem

If it is passint the 9 pin only...either your turret is not locking at the 5 pin center chute.(check your indexing latch adjustment).

It is also possible that your short turret belt is stretched,if this belt is streched the pinsetter runs fine but will almost always double index after the spoons unlock and cause indexing past the 9.

Peanut
    Peanut

Comment

For whatever it is worth, we have a double index everynow and then and sometimes it is because there are loose bolts on the underside of the turret. Good luck.
      Howard

Comment

howard had that happen a coulpe weeks ago #7 would always miss the 9 pin no double wood the pin gate would stay locked strange try adj the pin trip lever jb

Comment

You might want to check your time delay gear also. If the stop on the bottom of the gear and the stop on the trip latch don't make good contact, the gear can sometimes take an extra turn. If the latch isn't making enough contact, or the contact patch is worn, sometimes taking a little rubber off the latch bumper can cure the problem.

Comment

I Believe that Ar Rar is in the right area. Check the time delay gear for a bind. When the knob depresses the bearing connected to the "C" lever for 5 pin indexing, I have seen where that will either stop or go very slow and cause the turret to go past the 9. Usually either a dry or cracked bronze bearing on the gear.
            Mark
            (919) 757-1789

Comment

Check the index cam on the bottom of the turret ring. Since you have "A's" yours should be a cast cam and they have to get really loose before they move down, but it does happen.
              BEER: It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
              Working...
              X