Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoring Problem

Ok I am having a scoring problem. My problem is this, When a ball is thrown down ln's 1 or 2 it gives a strike, I doesnt matter what you hit. It gives a stike no matter what. Both infa red camera detects are lit, the only way to make them unlit, is to unplug the ccd large square cable at the back of the camera, then the infa reds go back to normal operation..

Any Ideas..

Thanks - Ken

Re: Scoring Problem

IF you are using as-90's and the scorer ball detect for the scanner is always lit, it either needs to be adjusted or replaced. If you unplug it and it becomes unlit when you plug it back in, then chances are it is bad, being that it will "fall out of adjustment" soon.
    Hard work and determination is the answer to all problems.

Comment

We have AS-90 with CCD cameras. We had a similar situation where the scorer logged in strikes all the time. One of the wires in the plug that goes into the back of the camera for power had come out. I believe it was a green wire. For whatever it is worth and good luck!
      Howard

Comment

OK.. I left it unplugged for the night. Plugged it back in this morning, and it works. except the scoring is out on ln 2. Probably from changing the camera. Anyways. When I plug the camera calibrator in. both infa red's go solid red. and I dont get anything on the calibrator.

Any Ideas

Thank You
        - Ken -

Comment

Swap the CCD processor box with the one on the next pair and see if the problem follows.
          Idiocracy

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Moonen:
            OK.. Anyways. When I plug the camera calibrator in. both infa red's go solid red. and I dont get anything on the calibrator.

Any Ideas

Thank You
            - Ken -
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Check the long plug on the the scanner tester adaptor cable where it plugs into the CCD processor box. It may be one pin off left or right, one of the end pins bent and not plugged in, or plugged in upside down. Use a light for a good look at it.

If you can try a different scanner tester and cable, that would tell you if you have a problem with your scanner tester and cable.
            Ken Smoltz

Comment

Scanner tester is fine. It works fine on 3+4. Gonna swap CCD Processor boxes, and I will get back to you..

Comment

I have seen this problem, and the camera itself was bad, or bad cable connection. Especially all strikes, that is no picture...

Rob

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X