Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turret Index

Ok I have a turret that wont release pins to the deck , actually it wont release pins to the deck every now and then. The 5 pin drops down, but nothing else happens. to get the rest of the pins to drop I have to cycle the turret around once, and then everything works just fine..

Any Ideas??
    Thanks
    Ken

Re: Turret Index

More than likely the probe is a little too high and hanging up under the fingers, it will open up enough to allow the five pin to drop but not enough to release the spider. PJ
    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Ken,
      check your pin bottoms from time to time. Lately, some of our pins are missing quite a bit of wood inside the bottom. It forms a hollow cup, which likes to lock down ontop of a spoon from time to time. 5 pin will drop down, relaease latch opens up, but spider stays put due to that one bad pin. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

What happens if when you catch the call...instead of indexing the turret around, you reach into the 5 pin chute and push down on the pin release lever with your hand? Does the spider rotate then? The answer will help us help you...
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

No the spider will not realse If I reach my hand in. As well as the interlock probe has pushed the blocking finger up as it should, but the spider does not release..

Comment

Have you checked the spider cam follower, the small stud bearing in from of the turret? PJ
            I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Lot of good points were covered here

fell did not release pins
              Peanut

Comment

I have had this happen before, all I did was bend up the tongue in the 5 pin chute a little with a pry bar and it fixied the problem. The tongue after many years of use can become a little worn. Hope this helps.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X