Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zot 6525 chassis

i have three chassis that didnt survive an unusually hot day...reached 115 outside, and over 125 in the back...they all do the same thing, no matter which machine...table and sweep operate at the same time, non stop, plus no reset...cant even shut off the machine...is this a send to zot item, or do you guys fix your own? I'm going to send one in now, as I am down a machine for leagues...mine are riveted, with a foil sticker warning not to open...all input is welcomed as usual, thanks!

Well warranty is only 90 days I think it is so after that the foil sticker doesn't matter..

Depends what happens, if a contact comes off I'll resolder them no probs.

Unfortunately most of our chassis aren't 12 led so they don't repair them anymore.

Comment

yup...they told me they dont support the ones older than mine...and couldnt answer when mine would be next to discontinue servicing...i need to find a way to repair myself after, as this will shut me down...

Comment

i have one chassis that doesnt send out the signal to shift the coil for the pin elevator...J9 on the chart...is it possible that its not sending that due to the eagle eye or other signal? perhaps this one isnt dead...

Comment

Jon Severt repairs those chassis too.

Comment

Is Jon Severt the zot tech, or private? I opened the chassis that only failed to send voltage to the elevator coil (J9), everything looked good...sooo...

Comment

If I could get my hands on a wiring schematic for a chassis, I might have options...

Comment

Originally posted by riverview scott View Post
                Is Jon Severt the zot tech, or private? I opened the chassis that only failed to send voltage to the elevator coil (J9), everything looked good...sooo...
                I'm self employed - been in business now for 33 years. I repair all of the versions of the ZOT 30 chassis, PM me if you're interested.
                Jon
                I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X