Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another respot cell issue

One of my fellow pin chasers, who is new to the job called me and asked me how to swap out a re-spot cell. Its been several years since I have done one.
    There are three mounting screws in what I will call the outfield, because the re-spot cell is shaped like a baseball diamond. there is also a nub that I think sits down in a hole on the table. I was trying to help my fellow employee over the phone. Other than the 3 outfield screws is there anything else holding the re-spot cell in place?

I will assume you are talking about an 82-70 type respot cell since that is what you described. This is the 82-30 forum but I will try to answer your question. You have the 3 screws as you said and then there is also a screw in the pivot pin which you sometimes need a thin 1/2" wrench to hold onto to get the screw out. And you also have to unhook the carb link that is attached to the wireway. Those are the only things holding it in there.
    Experience: Currently Help Maintain 44 82-30s and 50 82-70s.

Comment

Sorry about the wrong forum and thanks for the info

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
      Working...
      X