Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Magic Triangle / Pindicator

That's the same type I am looking for, have been for almost 15 years and have had no luck. Those had the corrugated base and the raised triangle, best masking unit AMF ever made! Seems like they are all gone forever and if someone saw them they would never know anyone would want them.

Old and obsolete? It's new to me!

Comment

do I see a chain?

I guess that would be a 4400??

Comment

Those sure are! Unfortunately I e-mailed the one who got them but never got a response. It's kind of difficult to get in contact with the other bowling collectors.

Comment

Wow those are some really sad looking 30's. It is too bad some one did that to one of these machines.
          The mini machines are almost done!

Comment

I know where there are 20 4400s like that BEHIND a wall. They had MOD V masks though. And Humpbacks!
            Gene Simmons for president!!!

Comment

Want to make a trip there and pull them out...LOL? I have heard of bowling equipment behind walls more than once, it just never seems to happen down here. Someone told me about 16 4400 machines behind a wall in a banquet hall. Was supposed to be somewhere in Kansas though.

Comment

I have taken my masking unit apart (no more room for it) I am keeping the triangle that I had a guy wire up. However, I do have another triangle that you can have. Obviously I can't ship it, but the masking unit and other triangle are free to a good home if you wanna come and get it. Canton, MI just west of Detroit

Comment

The photo is around page 15 or so of this thread.

Comment

• We still have functioning Magic Triangles in our alley right now.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                    Working...
                    X