Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More table issues

Hello my fellow Guru's

I am having an issue with my machine resetting after the first ball if the 4, 6, 9, and 10 pins are left. The machine will show strike and reset. If any other pins are left its fine. Even if lets say the 7, 8 and ten are left it will reset. but if the 7 and 8 are left it will be fine and go on to the second ball. Also the 3 pin is reading on the front scoreboard as the 2 pin. I checked the cell switches and table with my table tester and it shows everything is working right. Also tried moving chassis and it doesn't follow. I was thinking it might be the table head plug to black box wires? I have no idea what to do next except bang my head against the wall.... Thanks everbody

I'd hook up my continuity meter to either P16 or P17 with one probe with an alligator clip, then touch the other probe to the front of the cell switch wires and make sure I had a good circuit to each cell, then open and close the cells to make sure the circuit opened. Switches could be broken, wires grounding, internal switch halves getting shorted to the pindication power on the back of the switch.
    But I'd also swing the table into spotting position while testing each place, and wiggle the table cable at the connector while testing each spot.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

If the machine goes thru a strike cycle, the 4,6,9, and 10 respot switches are not opening the K L circuit which causes the machine to not detect that those pins are standing. There must be current from P16 to P17 with the cells open, if not, there is an issue with EACH of those sw6's and/or the wiring assy's connected with those switches (this can be the switches, the wire assy's, the connections inside the table shafts, the table channel terminal strips, the table cable, or table plug. The K L is a contineous loop from P16 thru the table cable, into each switch in this order, 1,3,2,4,5,6,10,9,8,7 then back to the table cable into P17. Any opening of this circuit causes the machine to go thru a respot cycle. On pidication, a separate wire runs from each sw6 thru thetable channel, the table cable, into the P box, and to the masking unitto light the corresponding light. I would think that the 2 and 3 are reversed at either the switch, table channel, table plug or cable, or the P box or masking unit. When tightening the sw6's, push them towards the rear of the machine and hold them there untill they are tightened. This will prevent them from being crooked which over time will allow them to shift position causing them to be open although the switch acuator is trying to actuate the switch.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse