Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chassis Photos.

Hi guys,
    My centre shut down 4 years ago, and I regret not keeping a chassis for old times sake. I'm an electrician by trade and have been talking about the 30's to my co-workers and they cant believe me on the wiring involved in the chassis, does anyone have any photos of the chassis on a bench witht the lid up? and one of the top showing the relays, doesnt matter if its still a stepper or a conversion.
    Cheers if you have
    If Wile E coyote has enough money to by all that Acme crap why doesnt he buy his dinner?

hi gadget im at a house with 10 lanes some of the chassis 6525 with orig. steppers and relays and some that have been converted, also we have a couple new chassis made by phenoix ( i think thats the name) they are newer chassis made for the 30's ill try to get some pic when i go in on wed.for you .

Comment

Im pretty sure I have both the 5850 & 6525 pics in manuals I could scan for you if you want.

Comment

That would be great guys, yeah our old ones were 6525's
        If Wile E coyote has enough money to by all that Acme crap why doesnt he buy his dinner?

Comment

Converted chassis (MK-30):

Innards of converted chassis:

Stepper chassis:

Stepper relay:

Innards of stepper chassis (not converted):

That should cover all the bases.
          I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Way better than the photo copied pics in the manuals I have.

Comment

cheers, just what i needed.

Comment

Cheers. The wiring isn't all that complicated - but the lack of space IS. One thing I love about them though - the lacing holding the wires neatly. That was an art
                I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Now that was some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had some original, and some converted and loved screwing with all of them.. They are all upstairs living their retired life.. GOOD STUFF

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse