Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always a Reason

Had a good one tonight, 16 lanes running place was packed. 2 lanes were set aside for city tourney singles and doubles. The tourney bowlers were finishing up on lane 4 when it goes into continuous cycle. I am scrambling to find the problem. Checked sweep wires,ok check table wires and disconnect. still no cure. swap chassis, still cycling, I am ready to take sweep wires off and replace switch when I look and see just a portion of the top off a pin,wedged in between the backboard and side wall holding the cycle switch on the backboard, Why didn't I look for the obvious first... I would like to compile or find if someone has one a, Trouble shooters Guide to these 30's . Thanks for reading ,I know I have obtained alot of useful information here, hope someone can use this.

EYES wide closed l o l

Comment

Problem: Varied

Test: Visual Inspection

Remedy: Mechanical Inginuity

Comment

Damn dude that sucked, but it's got me before, LOL. I would have been suspicious of the triggering, LOL. See ya soon buddy!!
        Gene Simmons for president!!!

Comment

it is one of those things that happen and you wont forget
          burning down the house!!!!!

Comment

Sometimes it's hard to remember that it isn't always the machine's fault. But they have a way of making up for it when it isn't.
            http://www.kenclifflanes.com
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Cl...16191658479164

Comment

I've been there.
              Yanked out many hairs, thinking the same things you did, "what is wrong with this thing!?", .....

only to find a bowler had damaged the reset button on the ball return.

PinCup
              We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

Kinda new at in depth remedies as I am all alone back here...what's the easiest way to test the 10th frame switch and back end reset? I have this going on now.

Comment

Yeh Its the simple ones that get missed

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse