Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Tek no cycle issues

I have at least 2 Omega Tek converted chassis that will not cycle, one I have removed the Instructomat relay. Board goes to step 1, but sweep stays up. Turn power off and back on, it cycles. Help?
    Gene Simmons for president!!!

Have you tried the boards on another (working) chassis?
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Ya, boards are good in other chassis.

Comment

Sounds like a chassis problem to me Not being a 30 chassis guy, give Jim Wentz a call - he'll probably know what going on right away. I just fart with the boards.
        I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

The intructomat ( PR5) Stops the sweep from running by opening the N.C. contact 8/6 If you removed the pr5 relay you would have to jump that wire. If I remember corectly the wires are white on the pr5. Hope this is helpful and gets you looking in the right direction.

Comment

wixom22, one of the chassis still has PR5, and I think that is the problem because if I turn it on in back (switch is on J35 &36 I think), it cycles fine, but if turned on from desk it will not cycle. Still lost on the other one though... Guess thats what I get for trying to get rid of PR 6 & 7.

Comment

On the chassis you removed the PR6 and PR7 try running a jumper from stepper level1 step 1 to E2-1. This should restore the path for the sweep to run. The chassis that won't cycle when turned on from the front. Check to see if the PR 5 is pulling in. Do you still have manual switchs at desk or does the scoring turn on machines. If you don't use intromat you could just solder the two white wires together at PR5 8/6.

Comment

Still using the switches at the desk, no hooked to the scoring. Thank you for the help and I will let you know how it goes.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse