Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table down on weep

One of our Chassis occasionally drops the table down on-top of the sweep
    I thought I fixed it on the bench (It appears to me the stepper might have been jammed???)
    Cleaned the stepper etc
    Put it back on a machine and same thing table on top of sweep twice withing 5 mins??

Any thoughts??

Nev,
    Your getting an out of time situatiuon between the table and sweep. I'd first be looking at the CR2&3 relays to make sure your getting good contact at the points and also that all of the wires are tight on there. If your using timer relays you also want to make sure it is running smooth and not "stuttering". Sometimes you'll here the gears struggling if the timer stutters. You may also have a situation where the sweep isn't braking properly and may be coasting through first guard.
    I take it you tried this chassis on a different machine? Just the first few thoughts that came to mind. Let us know what you figure out.
    Indexer2

Comment

It's possible for the CR relays to stick closed from badly worn contacts. Sometimes a screw or lock washer can get into the contacts, but they normally cause a contineous condition. The old AB relays can develope a magnatized solenoid plunger which will be intermittant in nature.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse