Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick cycles

I was curious to know if the quick strike cycle, and the quick cycle for when bowlers pick off the 7 or the 10 pin is able to be used with the AMF 82-30 pinspotters?
    --- SteveJT66

82/70's,kickers,Kegel Kustodian

The only quick cycle avalible for the 82-30 is the strike cycle from Omega Tek expander, only used with the MK 30 board. 82-30 motors do not have the ability to be reversed for a quick cycle on a 7 or 10 pin pick off.
    Gene Simmons for president!!!

Comment

Ok...good to know...I figured they were a little too old to be able to do everything the newer AMF's do.. Thanks...
      --- SteveJT66

82/70's,kickers,Kegel Kustodian

Comment

We have AS90 with CCD set up for A2 Bruns. on AMF 8230 with MK30 Omega Tek with out expander
        and ball trigger. I have modified our Chassis, put magnetic switches on sweep shaft at 0
        and 270 degree’s, use second output from ball trigger for 44-144 switch to read pins during
        time delay, new pin relay send signal to chassis. Modification to chassis

disconnects table contactor when chassis try to run table this pull in a relay make chassis
        think that the table has run and felt for pins, sweep run to 270 degree switch drop out
        relays in chassis this make the chassis think it is a strike and set pins. This is a short cycle
        set up.

This setup works on foul, 9pin and 10th frame.
        Timing is done with ball trigger.

I have looked at a 8230 sweep motor it looks like I can cut the start winding away from the rum winding and make it run in reverse.
        I will let you now if it works.

Dwight
        Last edited by thunder_strikez; 06-01-2012, 12:25 AM.
        split house8-8230kicker,4-8270pbl
        surepick
        wood
        phoenix-s
        As90
        pins 2pair w/amf,2/bruns,2/linds

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X