TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FPS for Brunswick string pinsetters

Our company are thinking about Brunswick string pinsetters. But I can see only Brunswick factory design FPS (they say 6000FPS).
    I would like to know real rate. Anybody have accurate FPS?

It's funny that you say this. We have been trying to figure out a matrix for determining our fps on String machines. They may run 6k FPS on some days but being 100% realistic with all of the glitchy stuff that can and will happen I'd say 2500 would be a real figure. String tangles are your most prevalent call and balls getting stuck in the rear especially on the carpet seeing the pit does not move at all.
    If its still broken, guess it wasnt in the parts budget.

Z

Comment

Great question
      Hideki

I have zero experience with string machines, but I would have guessed the tangles would be most prevalent issue, one I am guessing you really can't control, just the nature of the engineering and who ever is throwing the ball, maybe? correct me if I am wrong.

thanks for the feedback
      zbowl
      Mike Wilson
      Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

yea mike, tangle is the main issue. Servers can usually fix that without issue. The machine goes through a de-tangle cycle where it trys to free itself. After about the 5th time the pinsetter just shuts down and it has to be untangled manually and the pinsetter resett at the control box. There in lies the issue with figuring fps out. Servers dont tend to write thins down
        If its still broken, guess it wasnt in the parts budget.

Z

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
        I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
        Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
        Working...
        X